Commercial Real Estate Financing
Your Financing Options From Commercial Capital Finance Group
If you own a small business, you know how difficult managing it can be. You need to be aware of every tool you have at your disposal, and one of the most useful tools is commercial real estate financing. Of course, many small business owners feel that they cannot take advantage of financing. Whether you are worried about accumulating debt or not being approved, Commercial Capital Finance Group is here to help you avoid these issues entirely. There are many different kinds of financing, each with their own advantages. By simply selecting the right option, you can completely minimize the risks. Commercial Capital Finance Group can help you understand all the different choices so you make the right selection for your unique situation.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These loans are specifically designed for those who own healthcare practices or senior housing.
- Construction financing: Build your business from the ground up with one of our specialized construction financing options. We can help fund you whether or not you have done this before.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer more appealing loans by securitizing properties into a pool, which are then transferred to a trust.
- We offer bridge loans and hard money loans.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: You can gain many benefits by having the Small Business Administration back your loan. This increases the amount of capital you can gain, makes it easier to qualify, and more.
- Customized loans: No matter what situation you are in, we can design a loan to match your needs. Nearly every aspect of your financing can be customized.
At Commercial Capital Finance Group, we are always committed to helping you get the working capital you need to succeed. If you think you could benefit from a small business loan, give us a call today. We would be happy to answer all your questions.